We're helping businesses of all shapes and sizes pay and get paid faster and more securely
while making a difference to our local communities.
Want to be part of a bright, talented, diverse team working creatively to solve real world
We'd love to have you on board!
We’re a fast moving, DFSA regulated fintech company offering business accounts and payment processing services. We are seeking a highly motivated Compliance Analyst to join Moneff ApS’s FinCrime Compliance team in our Gammel Kongevej office.
The Compliance Analyst will provide support to the Fin Crime Compliance Department on a variety of tasks and will be essential for the smooth-running of the Moneff Compliance Program.
With the support of the Compliance Manager and Head of Financial Crime, the Compliance Analyst will help to ensure that Moneff ApS operates within the regulations set by the regulators.
- As part of the Customer Due Diligence (CDD) the Compliance Analyst will be required to manage the onboarding software according to the Policies and Procedures;
- Uses customer onboarding and compliance tools to escalate cases according to the CDD Manual, perform Enhanced Due Diligence and obtain the necessary approvals when needed;
- Data analysis in order to draw meaningful conclusions and present them internally to make decisions and improve the program when possible;
- Keeps accurate onboarding records in Client’s databases;
- Interacts where necessary with Client’s Customer Support team to handle general onboarding-related enquiries and questions;
- Uses the metrics adopted by the Client to regularly assess the results of the services provided and to maintain the Management Information in a monthly frequency. Compiles information by coordinating rate deviation filings, maintaining updated rate matrices, and providing overviews of product disclosures;
- Research regulations by reviewing regulatory bulletins and other sources of information. Maintains legal and regulatory compliance by researching new requirements and working with the senior team to embed them in the P&Ps;
- Keeps other departments abreast of requirements by researching regulatory and filing information and by writing and communicating guidelines;
- Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information and reports to Head of Risk and Compliance;
- Maintains quality Assurance by establishing and enforcing organization standards;
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices, and participating in professional societies.
Qualifications, Skills and Requirements:
- The successful candidate will have the ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines, as well as excellent administrative and communication skills;
- They must also be flexible in going outside of the job description when necessary. Attention to detail and qualitative and Quantitative skills are highly desirable;
- The familiarity with cloud software and the ease of learning is an important skill. Knowledge and financial compliance;
- Knowledge of software packages such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel is essential;
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively to develop solutions to complex risk issues;
- Knowledge of anti-money laundering (AML), know your customer (KYC), and fraud prevention regulations and best practices;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organization;
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment;
- Previous experience with other software applications such as Front, Confluence, Jira and TM software is advantageous;
- Previous qualifications and/or experience in compliance or legal would be beneficial;
- 3+ years of experience in Compliance;
- Professional level of Danish and English languages.
- Extensive training and on the job learning and development opportunities of skills required to work in fast-paced financial organization;
- Competitive salary based on experience;
- Opportunity to grow within the company;
- Ambitious, strong and friendly team;
- Comfortable office in the city center; casual dress code;
- Corporate parties.