We're helping businesses of all shapes and sizes pay and get paid faster and more securely
while making a difference to our local communities.
Want to be part of a bright, talented, diverse team working creatively to solve real world
We'd love to have you on board!
We are looking for a talented and highly motivated Legal Counsel to support our rapidly growing and evolving international businesses. As a key member of our team based in Tashkent, under supervision of our Chief Legal Counsel, you will ensure that Moneff strictly follows applicable laws in all jurisdictions that we operate in. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to gain exceptional experience in a varied and fast-paced fintech environment.
- ensure compliance with applicable laws in all jurisdictions that Moneff operates in;
- provide quality, accurate, timely and relevant advice and guidance on all facets of Moneff’s businesses;
- draft, review and negotiate various agreements and amendments there to;
- draft, review and implement in-house policies and procedures;
- draft and present legal opinions and reports;
- draft and review corporate documents;
- carry our legal research and stay up-to-date with legal and regulatory frameworks affecting Moneff;
- design and deliver legal training to corporate functions;
- identify, evaluate and manage legal risks;
- represent Moneff in communications with external parties (regulators, external counsels, consultants, public authorities, etc.);
- collaborate with other corporate functions in addressing issues related to Moneff’s businesses;
- handle claims and disputes;
- complete miscellaneous job-related tasks assigned by Chief Legal Counsel or senior management.
Expertise and skills required:
- Degree level LLB, BA in Law, or equivalent;
- 3+ years of proven professional experience as inhouse counsel in an international company or as associate in a top tier law firm serving international clients;
- sound knowledge and understanding of contracts, corporate, and labour laws (knowledge of English law is an advantage);
- strong drafting, analytical, negotiation and time management skills;
- effective problem solving and interpersonal skills;
- attention to detail, strong business sense and ability to work under stress;
- proactive personality with “can do” attitude;
- proficiency in English (IELTS 7.0 or equivalent).
- Extensive training and on the job learning and development opportunities of skills required to work in fast-paced financial organization;
- Competitive salary based on experience;
- Opportunity to grow within the company;
- Ambitious, strong and friendly team;
- Comfortable office in the city center; casual dress code;
- Corporate parties.