We're helping businesses of all shapes and sizes pay and get paid faster and more securely
while making a difference to our local communities.
Want to be part of a bright, talented, diverse team working creatively to solve real world
We'd love to have you on board!
We are seeking a highly analytical and detail-oriented Risk Analyst to join our organisation. The Risk Analyst will be responsible for analysing data and identifying potential risks to the organisation. The ideal candidate will has great soft skills as well as possess excellent critical thinking skills, strong analytical skills, and the ability to work independently.
- Conduct risk assessments of the organisation's operations and processes;
- Promote the group risk mitigation efforts using Risk SAS systems;
- Coordinate with all head of departments across the group and keep the BWRA;
- updated at all times;
- Identify potential areas of risk and develop risk mitigation strategies;
- Analyse data to identify trends and potential areas of concern;
- Develop and implement risk management policies and procedures;
- Monitor compliance with risk management policies and procedures;
- Provide risk management guidance and support to other departments as needed;
- Assist with regulatory compliance activities;
- Prepare reports and presentations for senior management and other stakeholders within governance bodies such as committees;
- Keep up to date with changes in industry regulations and best practices;
- Develop and implement compliance policies and procedures;
- Stay up to date and monitor compliance with relevant laws and regulations;
- Assist with compliance audits and risk assessments;
- Investigate compliance-related issues and recommend corrective actions;
- Develop and deliver risk and compliance training to employees;
- Maintain accurate records of compliance activities and findings;
- Report on compliance issues to senior management and regulatory bodies as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or related field;
- 2+ years of experience in risk management or a related field;
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Knowledge of industry regulations and best practices;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other analytical tools;
- Professional certification such as CPA, CFA, or FRM is a plus.
- Extensive training and on the job learning and development opportunities of skills required to work in fast-paced financial organization;
- Hybrid work schedule;
- Competitive salary based on experience;
- Opportunity to grow within the company;
- Ambitious, strong and friendly team;
- Comfortable office in the city center; casual dress code;
- Corporate parties.